1. DO NOT USE in a wet location, or even in a gaseous explosive atmosphere. - best 18v cordless drill
2. When using all drills, WEAR SAFETY GLASSES and DO NOT WEAR loose clothing. Loose clothing could easily get obsessed with your drill and could cause serious injury.
3. Usually do not CARRY the tool with your finger about the trigger.
4. Make use of a CLAMP OR VISE to secure your work. It's safer and will free the hands for operating.
5. Pay attention when drilling into a wall, floor or wherever there could be a "live" electrical wire.
6. KEEP VISITORS And youngsters Out of the work area.
7. DO NOT TOUCH the bit after drilling. It's hot and may cause sever burns.
8. NEVER charge cordless drills in an environment the location where the climate is less than 50 degrees F or more than 130 degrees F.
9. Just use the charging system that included your drill to recharge the batteries. Using a charger apart from the one which was included with the body might cause serious harm to the charger or even the battery. There are various volt chargers each charger is made for the cordless drill it was included with.
10. INSPECT the unit and charging system PERIODICALLY for loose or broken components. REPAIR any defects before further use.
Cordless drills are wonderful tools to have inside your work shop, and following these rules makes it safe for all. These rules of safety for cordless drills are designed to help you stay from harms way. Careful planning and safety go hand in hand when you're taking care of your entire projects. - best 18v cordless drill